Friday, June 10, 2005

Interleague (yawn) play continuzzzzzz

So the Red Sox are playing the Cubs! today! For the first time! since the 1918 World Series! For the First! Time! Ever! At! Wrigley! Field!

Yawn...

I don't like inter-league play. It irritates me. I'll watch, because I'm a Red Sox fan. But there's nothing between these two teams, no history, no intensity beyond the day. It feels like an exhibition game. All of them. Someone said last week "would you rather see Kansas City 3 more times than the Cubs?"

Absolutely.


So I'll be watching, but my feeling is "wake me when we get back to playing the real schedule..."


Update: David Pinto has it as the game of the day. Still not interested (you know, beyond the fact that I'm interested in all Red Sox games - the Red Sox game is always the game of the day to me...)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home