Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finisar Xgig default console settings

Just pull your new Finisar XGIG analyzer out of the box? Frustrated that you can't hook it to the network without configuring its IP address and your default gateway, and you can't find the serial console settings anywhere, not in the packing material, not on Finisar's website?

I know the feeling.

Here - this'll help. At least, these are the settings that my Finisar Xgig had out of the box:
57600
8-bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
No HW or SW flow control
You're welcome.


(Why did I blog this? So the next time I google "finisar xgig default console settings," something useful will come up...)

Labels: , , ,

|

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for including the serial speed! This saved me a lot of time and headache.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto! I'm here in the bowels of the lab and your post saved me from a long walk back to my office.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know the default web username and password for the finisar xgig-c001. Thanks!!!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Default Credentials are:
Username: JDSU
Password: JDSUsnt

5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, it works.

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog kroger website krogerfeedback visit grocery store fuel points greatpeople feedback

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home