Monday, March 29, 2010

Yeah, I'm sick of it, too...

Anyone want to take a wild guess at which topic I addressed most frequently last week? Anyone?

"Ha, ha," I hear you say. "Very droll. Very amusing. Not."

Well, in response to your unasked question, let me just say this - yes, I too am sick to death of this topic. It arouses in me a strange combination of sadness, repulsion, loathing, anger and pity. I'd love to stop thinking about it. But it's a fact of life and we all need to deal with it.

This is just a warning - there are going to be more posts on Obamacare this week. There remains a lot to say, and a lot of people saying it well. And there's more news of the apres Barack le deluge type that I'll be sharing, because, while there may be someone somewhere whose ego doesn't derive great pleasure from being able to say, "see, I told you so," if you've been reading me for any length of time you know that that someone isn't me.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home