Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obama to Congress: You'd better not do what I've been demanding that you do!

Great news, everybody!
President Obama warned Democrats in Congress today not to "jam" a health care reform bill through now that they've lost their commanding majority in the Senate, and said they must wait for newly elected Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown to be sworn into office.
That's great to know, isn't it? President Obama is going to protect us from the predatory depredations of that out-of-control Congress which has spent the last year trying to do exactly what President Obama demands that they do!


I'm reminded of The Office's Secret Santa episode:

"When you need my help because I am ruining everything, don't look at me!"
- Barack Obama Michael Scott, the Oval Office

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home