Friday, January 15, 2010

Another poll - Brown by 15.4%

I'm actually a little hesitant to link this one, because a) I don't want people getting overconfident and b) dashed hope is so painful. But the partisan split looks legitimate, and I don't think that there's any question that Coakley's had a dreadful week and Brown's had a good - no, great - one.
A new poll taken Thursday evening for Pajamas Media by CrossTarget – an Alexandria VA survey research firm – shows Scott Brown, a Republican, leading Martha Coakley, a Democrat, by 15.4% in Tuesday’s special election for the open Massachusetts US Senate seat. The poll of 946 likely voters was conducted by telephone using interactive voice technology (IVR) and has a margin of error of +/- 3.19%.
It seems likely to me, based on everything that I'm seeing and hearing, that Scott Brown is ahead right now.

He needs to be ahead next Tuesday...

Labels: , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home