Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sin in haste...

[Starbucks chief executive Howard] Schultz supported the law as he watched his company's health insurance tab...surmount its coffee bill.

Repent at leisure...
But he told The Seattle Times in an interview published Tuesday that he's now worried about what happens when it takes full effect in 2014...the health overhaul law's employer requirements will impose "too great" a pressure on small businesses...
Obamacare. The "I told you so" of all "I told you sos." The gift that keeps on giving.

I'd feel a lot more sympathy for Mr. Schultz if it hadn't been so freakin' obvious up-front that this was a terrible, horrible, awful, very bad idea. But hey, it was gonna help keep his costs down, right?
The jungle crouched, humped in silence.
Then spoke the thunder
DA
Datta: what have we given?
My friend, blood shaking my heart
The awful daring of a moment's surrender
Which an age of prudence can never retract


I continue to hope that we can un-ring that particular bell in 2013, but what a mess.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home