Monday, February 08, 2010

Pretty funny mockery of ... oh, wait - those are the GOOD guys????

I can't tell you how much this does NOT make me want to drive an Audi.



It seems, for a while, as if this is a spoof of environmental extremists, but by the time you get to the end, what you have is Audi saying that "driving an Audi is virtuous." Unlike, by implication, the guy who was throwing out his orange rind or using an incadescent bulb. It turns out that in Audi's world-view, there's nothing wrong with the "Green Police" or their behavior - no, the problem is that some people aren't virtuous enough to drive an Audi.

Well, I like my incandescent bulbs, I don't always compost my banana peels, I find plastic bags to be useful, and I'm never - never EVER - going to drive an Audi...

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home